STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART...

2:24 PM / Posted by Three stooges /

Hi everyone...this is the first time i write in this blog.I am one of the guys who created this blog...I really don't know what to write...but this few days ..our blog seems to be popular in our org....well not so popular like the other blogs..but at least some of them read this blog..Guys and girls..I just want to tell you that we are professional..so start acting like one..We are teachers fo god sake..so don't act like some bunch of morons..If we have problems we have to discuss it like  adults..if you want to say something..just let  it out..believe me you will feel much better...To ari ..i like your blog..It is interesting to know that some of our guys or girls in our org. are IT savvy..At least we have friends who like to use IT and good with it in our org..And one more thing.. give my regards to your cute friend..Tell her that she is so cute....AND  LOVELY..And to Puan Carol..Maam..we will miss you..You are the best boss that we ever have..Personally..I prefer if you stay as our boss in our org.And I want to say I"M SORRY IF I HAVE DONE SOMETHING  THAT HURT YOUR FEELING..to me you are like a big sister that I never have.In my entire life..I never cry in front of other people..I am a guy and they said that a guy shouldn't cry no matter what..But that day ..I cried..Not just me.but some of my friends also cry..Well I guess real gentleman do cries...Good luck to you maam..and don't forget us cause we will never forget you.....

1 comments:

Anonymous on November 8, 2008 at 2:59 PM

Thank you for the nice compliment on me! In any organisation, it is always the case that friends come and go... but the important thing is that friends remain friends no matter where they may be.... I was really touched emotionally when I saw my friends shedding tears ALL BECAUSE OF ME! It made me feel like the FIRST LADY EVITA PERON OF ARGENTINA.... and it reminded me of its song "Don"t cry for me Argentina!!!". We are only seperated by some hills and buildings between SK Bukit Padang and the Federal Building in Sembulan.... hehehe.....let us laugh .... be happy!!!

Post a Comment