FROM THE HEART..........

8:07 AM / Posted by Three stooges /

Today i just want to talk about this new girl at our org.She is the most cutest teacher ..EVER..She is very popular ..especially among guys..We want to know more about her..well I think its a normal thing among guys..you know its a  guy thing...To the women teachers,,I hope you understand..She is very soft spoken..very gentle..and sooo LOVELY..and I like that in a girl..And if you read this.. I just want you  to know that I  like to take your pics...And I hope it is ok with you..cause you look great on camera..Is she still ......??????That is a 1 millon dollar question...And what is the answer..Only she knows...Or  maybe some of her friends..Like I said before..this blog is for us to share our thoughts..or in my case ..feelings...about something  ,..or someone.They said that the world is a stage and each one of  us must play a part ..so what is my part in this case....I really don't know...What is your  part???????But I hope she will be with us next year ..I'm kind of busy right now..so  i will write more about her in my next story..and girl if you read this ..just wann to say HI..and ARI if you read this too..please tell her about this  ..ok...blog ....way of the future...have A nice day...C U ALL...

4 comments:

Comment by Tea Cha Hai on November 6, 2008 at 8:08 PM

Tanpa keberanian sesuatu perkara itu takkan terjadi... berjaya atau tidak terpulang yang penting usaha dan tindakan...
Peace!!!!!
Aribiy

Anonymous on November 6, 2008 at 11:16 PM

saya sokong apa Ari cakap tu..

Anonymous on November 7, 2008 at 1:04 AM

ALL THE BEST AND WISH YOU HAVE HAPPY WEDDING..OPSSS!!!ENDING

Anonymous on November 7, 2008 at 3:05 PM

jumpa terus la kalau berani
jangan peduli pasal betjaya atau tidak.. sa sokong dan doakan kejayaan kamu.. neway gud luck

Post a Comment